In 2006-2007, I shot this short film in my garage.
To show what I could do and find work.
To be able to discover all the steps in the stop motion process : writing, storyboarding, building the puppets, the sets, the props...
To tell a naive story important to me.
After a few contingencies, I finished it in 2011. La Fabrique took it to distribute and it had a nice festival life.
- Cartoons on the bay ( Italy ) Pulcinella Award for the best music
- Festival des 24 Courts (France ) best short - less than 5 min category
- Festival national du film d'animation de Bruz ( France ) special mention
- Courts dans la vallée, Prémian ( France ) best animated film
- Montreal stop motion film festival ( Canada ) best independent short film
- Festival les Ustensibles, Mulhouse ( France ) best professional short film